Welcome

My photo
Hello, and welcome to my art blog from Tasmania, Australia. I've spent time as a plant geneticist, teacher's assistant, painter, glass artist and book illustrator. I'm usually in the studio, the classroom or the lab. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Sunday, July 2, 2017

National Tree Days: 28th and 30th July

Australia's National Tree Day is coming on Sunday 30th July, preceded by Schools Tree Day on Friday 28th July. 

National Tree Day brings together communities to plant and care for trees, particularly native vegetation.  You can join a pre-existing event, register an event, enter a schools competition and/or share Tree Day stories.  You can even take a photo of your dog with a tree to enter the 'Dogs Love Trees' competition.  Get involved by visiting the National Tree Day website.

No comments:

Post a Comment