Welcome

My photo
Hello - welcome to my blog about drawing, poetry, children's books, glass art and way too many other things. I’m an artist in Tasmania, Australia. I usually like a splash of science in my art. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Berry Christmas

Berry Christmas, everyone.  I had hoped very much to paint and post a funny picture of some fruitbats hanging on a Christmas tree ... but I just ran out of time.  There's so much fruit to pick!!!  

This is just a fraction of our crop.  It's as delicious as it looks.  A big thankyou to Jane and Andy for coming over and picking all the cherries that were above my reach.  My back hasn't been the same since I picked the redcurrants. 

So -- wishing everyone a cherry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Look forward to seeing you all in 2015.

3 comments:

  1. and a berry merry cherry xmas to you Gay! i do envy you Tasmanian types all your lovely cherries and fruit in the summer time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! Those berries look great! Merry Christmas to you, Gay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, look at those! I am totally jealous. Merry Christmas! I really must catch up on your blog, it looks like your books are doing great. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete