Welcome

My photo
Hello, and welcome to my art blog from Tasmania, Australia. I've spent time as a plant geneticist, teacher's assistant, painter, glass artist and book illustrator. I'm usually in the studio, the classroom or the lab. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Illustrator meetings are back to TUESDAY mornings

A quick post to say that by popular demand, illustrator meetings in Hobart are now back to Tuesday mornings, 9.30 am, every week at Frankies Empire, 129 Elizabeth St.  There might be lots of us there ... or only one.  We might stay 30 minutes or two hours! For illustrators, comic book artists, animators, and anyone in allied fields.  Hope to see you there.

The picture is one I did this week for an upcoming SCBWI children's book event, Inside Story, to be held at Fullers in Hobart on 30th October - more details coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. Great illo, Gay!!! Love the outfit on the one in the middle!! Hoping that falling book from the little guy doesn't cause any head injuries! LOL!! Quickly perusing your blog, I realize I've been away FAR too long!! Wonderful things have been going on!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you there! Ok. Maybe not. But I'd love to! I love the books! Illustrations with lots of books are one of my favorite things. :)

    ReplyDelete