Welcome

My photo
Hello, and welcome to my art blog from Tasmania, Australia. I've spent time as a painter, glass artist, book illustrator and scientist. This year I'm training as a literacy tutor and teacher's assistant, combined with working in the studio and the lab. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Good news

Great news today.  The Australian Government's Regional Arts Fund has granted $4500 to the Tasmanian Writers' Centre towards the publication of our Sudanese picture books.

Celebrations are in order!


Coloured illustrations for the 'Girl in Sudan' book are coming soon...

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mit, Marjory and Jehanne! I tried to leave a comment on your blog Jehanne but couldn't seem to make it work. Thanks for posting about the drawing course. Well done everyone for PiBoIdMo ... I must join you in it next year.

    ReplyDelete