Welcome

My photo
Hello, and welcome to my art blog from Tasmania, Australia. I've spent time as a plant geneticist, teacher's assistant, painter, glass artist and book illustrator. I'm usually in the studio, the classroom or the lab. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Illustrator meetings in Hobart

Are you an illustrator, animator, or cartoonist wanting to meet up with others in your field?  There are now regular drop-in meetings for illustrators and all those in allied fields on Tuesday mornings, 9.30 am at Frankie's Empire, 129 Elizabeth St, Hobart.  For more information, or if you'd like to be added to the email list to hear about local illustration events, contact me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au or just come along on a Tuesday.  Locals, visitors, and students all welcome. 

3 comments:

  1. What a shame I'm too far away to join in... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I wish you could come - maybe we could do a bloggers drop in online meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous! I suppose I should look into it. I mean, I live pretty close to Chicago, one of the biggest cities in the U.S! But I would like it better if people I knew like you were there. :D

    ReplyDelete