Welcome

My photo
Hello, and welcome to my art blog from Tasmania, Australia. I've spent time as a painter, glass artist, book illustrator and scientist. This year I'm training as a literacy tutor and teacher's assistant, combined with working in the studio and the lab. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Friday, March 29, 2013

Book launch

Happy Easter, everyone!
Please come along to our launch if you're free, and celebrate with a glass of wine on us.  I will be making a trail of black cardboard pawprints to show the way.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gay!! Hope the launch is a great success!! The invite is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there in spirit (if not my in my cups!) Good on you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the poster. If I could I would definitely join you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry, I'll drink an extra glass for all of you.... hic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Gay! On this book, & the other 2 you have in the works! The characters in this invitation are absolutely charming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A day to celebrate! Congratulations---we will be there in spirit.Love from us all,

    ReplyDelete
  7. This poster is adorable! Wonderful creatures and CONGRATULATIONS!

    Did I mention you need a widget so I can subscribe to your new posts! Sometimes I lost track and then I realize I haven't visited one of my favorite blogs in ages!

    ReplyDelete