Welcome

My photo
Hello, and welcome to my art blog from Tasmania, Australia. I've spent time as a painter, glass artist, book illustrator and scientist. This year I'm training as a literacy tutor and teacher's assistant, combined with working in the studio and the lab. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Exhibition - and Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!
To celebrate, I'm having a very quick exhibition of my recent book illustrations, from today until Feb 20, at Off Centre gallery.  This is one of them.
I've also made some glass blocks featuring hearts...
Hope you all enjoy the day.

3 comments:

  1. Two such different works each showing gorgeous love! Congats on the exhibition and Happy Valentines Day to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's to you! That first image is totally adorable! Lovely pen work. Now where can I go befriend my own bear cub, I wonder? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a big bear hug to you too! Lovely, wish I could catch the exhibition...sigh.

    ReplyDelete