Welcome

My photo
Hello, and welcome to my art blog from Tasmania, Australia. I've spent time as a plant geneticist, teacher's assistant, painter, glass artist and book illustrator. I'm usually in the studio, the classroom or the lab. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It's published!

The final wraparound cover.
I'm delighted to announce that the Kindle version of 'The Smallest Carbon Footprint in the Land' has now been published and can be found on Amazon here.  There will be an iPad version soon, and the print version is in press and will be available in March.  It can be pre-ordered through the publisher's website here.  I can't wait to see it!  I'll post details of the launch for the print version when known.  I'm not sure how e-books are normally launched - perhaps in a virtual environment? - but I celebrated with friends yesterday over a glass of bubbly at MONA.

5 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo Gay!!! So so so exciting!! And it looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh frabjous day! Calloo, Calley! Although I do have a kindle I shall wait for the all dancing all singing glorious technicolour

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall also chortle in joy! Wonderfully terrific. I have put it on my wishlist and may in the next month or two have it in my hands. :D I just love that green with the natural texture. It looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fantastic news, you must be over the moon :)

    ReplyDelete