Welcome

My photo
Hello - welcome to my blog about drawing, poetry, children's books, glass art and way too many other things. I’m an artist in Tasmania, Australia. I usually like a splash of science in my art. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Adventure Bay market, Bruny Island, this weekend

Just a quick post to say that there is a market at Adventure Bay, Bruny Island this Sunday 2nd December, from 10 am - 3 pm in the Adventure Bay hall.  I'll be there with author Anne Morgan.  We have a stall all day with Anne's books, my critter cards and jewellery, and will be doing an activity for kids at 2 pm.  It's great weather to go for a swim before and after.  See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment