Welcome

My photo
Hello - welcome to my blog about drawing, poetry, children's books, glass art and way too many other things. I’m an artist in Tasmania, Australia. I usually like a splash of science in my art. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

These foolish things

It's back to the drawing board at last - or in this case, back to the glass studio, with three wilfully foolish things. 

They are (from top to bottom, in the large photo):
Sunshine tic tac toe
Cubist tic tac toe
Genetic lottery (XY chromosome) tic tac toe


 It seems a fitting way to return to work.

Fused, polished glass. In Off Centre gallery, Hobart,  from 2nd Nov 2012.
Is it wrong to play with genes?

3 comments:

  1. Your'e back! I knew you were working hard and such amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are so cool! Do they come with extra pieces? I don't know about you guys down under, but I tend to lose things. :) Genetic lottery is my favorite but I dig them all.

    I did get your email, thank you! But I thought I shouldn't bug you and should wait til you return. :) Hooray! You've returned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, it's so nice to be back in touch with you both. Re spare pieces ... they come with ten and there are only nine squares ... so you can lose ONE!

      Delete