Welcome

My photo
Hello, and welcome to my art blog from Tasmania, Australia. I've spent time as a plant geneticist, teacher's assistant, painter, glass artist and book illustrator. I'm usually in the studio, the classroom or the lab. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Happy festive season, everybody!  I'll be back with more animals in 2012. Until then ... peace and goodwill to human and beast.  OK, plants too.  Cheers.


5 comments:

  1. You bake too? Wow!, love the new illo can that critter get any cuter?, Happy Christmas Gay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It seems like it's been AGES. I had two trips already in December (late Thanksgiving to my folks in Florida, and early Xmas to boyfriend's family in Colorado) = no posting. Ugh, and not getting back into the swing of things anytime soon, it seems. Ah well!

    I hope Mr. Adorable up there is decorating in anticipation of company! Nobody should be alone unless they want to be. Thank you for coming over to wish me well, and a very happy holidays and all those things to you also! May we both, and also origa-me and all the other fine folks around these parts have a lovely new year, too!

    Oh! My middle name also starts with E! It is Ellen. I noticed in your sig. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what an adorable illustration. I I must say that pie o there looks delicious! Wishing you all the best in 2012. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearie me, it's been ages ... thank you all, and I shall visit you often in blogland, 2012!

    ReplyDelete