Welcome

My photo
Hello, and welcome to my art blog from Tasmania, Australia. I've spent time as a plant geneticist, teacher's assistant, painter, glass artist and book illustrator. I'm usually in the studio, the classroom or the lab. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Disguise

Here's one for this week's Illustration Friday (theme "Disguise") and Whimsical Wednesday.  The Frog Prince held his breath.  Would the princess see through his odious disguise??

9 comments:

  1. She doesn't seem to be swayed by his charms. Great illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute frog! I'd kiss him (Oh wait maybe he is one of the frogs I already kissed....luckily the last one turned out to be my prince).

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done - I so enjoy your work...great to have you add to the whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, just kiss him, for Pete's sake!! What can it hurt! Great piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant illustration... poor frog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, this is so cute! I want to pet the frog, she is being so mean with that glare. But all three are cute and hopefully can one day be friends <3 Love your line work and storytelling style!

    ReplyDelete