Welcome

My photo
Hello, and welcome to my art blog from Tasmania, Australia. I've spent time as a plant geneticist, teacher's assistant, painter, glass artist and book illustrator. I'm usually in the studio, the classroom or the lab. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Back to the market on 1st October

I've run out of excuses ... the pear tree is flowering, spring is a month old already, and it's time to go back to Salamanca Market come rain or shine.  I'll have my first stall of the season on Saturday 1st October and will be halfway down the hill from Davey St on the buiding side.  Lots of colourful glass and cards featuring new pictures.  Hope to see you there.




6 comments:

  1. When WILL that koala come out of the closet?
    Good luck with the markets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gay, love the koala in the cupboard...fantastic sketch.... have fun at the markets...wish i could be there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! The stern expression vs. the creature who refuses to be cowed! Really, really cute, great composition. Love the little hat box and the decorative bits on the wardrobe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gay-this is a cool blog. Your illustrations rock. Maybe I will bring Sophia by your stall at the market. Joe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your adorable little illustratons...they make me smile so much. ^_^

    ReplyDelete