Welcome

My photo
Hello, and welcome to my art blog from Tasmania, Australia. I've spent time as a painter, glass artist, book illustrator and scientist. This year I'm training as a literacy tutor and teacher's assistant, combined with working in the studio and the lab. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Link to the Queensland flood appeal

Awful news of flooding in Queensland.  Here is a link to the Queensland flood appeal if anyone would like to help:
http://www.qld.gov.au/floods/donate.html

1 comment:

  1. Nature can still flex it's muscles, we were flooded (local flooding in Newcastle) 3 and a half years ago, lost everything in the house, all of my artworks etc. I hope the folk in Queensland will be able to put their lives back together without too many scars Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete