Welcome

My photo
Hello, and welcome to my art blog from Tasmania, Australia. I've spent time as a painter, glass artist, book illustrator and scientist. This year I'm training as a literacy tutor and teacher's assistant, combined with working in the studio and the lab. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year, everybody!
Here's a little drawing to kick off the New Year ... apologies to you Queenslanders for including rain.  I hope you dry out soon.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gay,

    I have given you Stylish Blogger Award :-) It works like tag post. Just tell 7 things about yourself and pass it on to 15 other blogs that you like.

    You can check my post and see if you want to play along :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great in every way! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I unfortunately ended up deleting the post you commented on, but I did save it in my email because it made me laugh out loud (the pinhead comment). I guess the name of my style is balloon head haha :) You're a very talented artist!

    ReplyDelete