Welcome

My photo
Hello, and welcome to my art blog from Tasmania, Australia. I've spent time as a painter, glass artist, book illustrator and scientist. This year I'm training as a literacy tutor and teacher's assistant, combined with working in the studio and the lab. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tic tac toe, anyone?



Hot from the kiln
Tic Tac Toe - glass, 30 x 40 cm, with felt-backed glass playing pieces
Come and play it at Salamanca Market this Saturday
Top stall in the market, Davey St end

4 comments:

  1. this is a wonderful piece - thanks for join the whimsy this week...have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hearts and Xxs(kisses)- how perfect together!

    Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah so that's where you have been WORKING! Looking good, hope they end up under a few Chrissy trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, Gaye. Have just revisited your blog after a while; Congratulations on having your 5 pieces accepted for Bologna! My work was accepted too; very exciting!!
    All the best for Christmas, and a great year next year.

    ReplyDelete