Welcome

My photo
Hello, and welcome to my art blog from Tasmania, Australia. I've spent time as a painter, glass artist, book illustrator and scientist. This year I'm training as a literacy tutor and teacher's assistant, combined with working in the studio and the lab. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Illustration Friday: "Burning"

Tiger! Tiger! Burning bright!
My first post for Illustration Friday.  I hope I've got my links right...

7 comments:

  1. I had the same idea, went a totally different direction with it...I just love to see how vast the creative spectrum can be!

    Very cute illo, I agree the expression is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! And perfect introductory post! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do come and play at Whimsical Wednesday: http://dthaase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your classic looking artwork and you have fantastic line quality!

    ReplyDelete