Welcome

My photo
Hello, and welcome to my art blog from Tasmania, Australia. I've spent time as a plant geneticist, teacher's assistant, painter, glass artist and book illustrator. I'm usually in the studio, the classroom or the lab. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Change of site for tomorrow's market

If you're looking for me at tomorrow's (election day!) Salamanca Market, please note my site has just been changed.   I'll be closer to the foot of the hill, just below the entrance to St David's Park, on the park side of the market.  It should be a sunny spot.
I'll have new spring lines of glass jewellery in bright colours, reds and some stunning luminous pale greens... including drop earrings.
Don't forget to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment