Welcome

My photo
Hello, and welcome to my art blog from Tasmania, Australia. I've spent time as a painter, glass artist, book illustrator and scientist. This year I'm training as a literacy tutor and teacher's assistant, combined with working in the studio and the lab. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Do you have nothing to wear?

Is your wardrobe full of inappropriate things?
This month I had a turn at designing the banner and the month's illustration prompts for the group blog, Watercolor Wednesdays.  My first prompt was 'finding something unexpected in the cupboard' - for which I did this pic - and the second was 'strange pets'.  It's been so rewarding seeing other people's interpretations of these prompts.  If you visit WAWE, you can see the very imaginative and fun illustrations the other artists did.

No comments:

Post a Comment