Welcome

My photo
Hello, and welcome to my art blog from Tasmania, Australia. I've spent time as a plant geneticist, teacher's assistant, painter, glass artist and book illustrator. I'm usually in the studio, the classroom or the lab. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

What's in the glass studio - May 2010

Apologies for the late update on the market situation, and what's in the glass studio - I'm running a bit behind with things, but here are the hot-off-the-press photos of what I'm making RIGHT NOW (today!) which should be available this Saturday at the market.

1.  A tic tac toe feisty enough to bite you.








2.  Lots of new jewellery.

It looks like being a fine cool day (7 to 16 degrees).  Get your beanies on and drop by for a chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment