Welcome

My photo
Hello, and welcome to my art blog from Tasmania, Australia. I've spent time as a plant geneticist, teacher's assistant, painter, glass artist and book illustrator. I'm usually in the studio, the classroom or the lab. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Life drawing, Battery Point, Tuesdays

For anyone who's in Hobart and wants to do some life drawing, there's a session with no teacher, $15, every second Tuesday from 9.15 to 12.15 am in the community hall in Battery Point.  Next session is 18th May.  It's a great group of people and the models are excellent.  This is Kristy from last week's session.

3 comments:

  1. This is illustration is so beautiful. I love the line work. I just adore the kitty too at top. He or she looks like they are about to get into something he he he he! It's wonderful the colors and all. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vanessa, and you're absolutely right, that cat is up to no good! He's from a picture I did for a friend whose fiancee was trying to renovate, while her two cats kept getting in on the act.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello just wondering is there any other life drawing session next week in Hobart...

    ReplyDelete