Welcome

My photo
Hello, and welcome to my art blog from Tasmania, Australia. I've spent time as a painter, glass artist, book illustrator and scientist. This year I'm training as a literacy tutor and teacher's assistant, combined with working in the studio and the lab. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Friday, April 16, 2010

New glass jewellery for autumn 2010















On the drawing board --- here are my new lines of glass jewellery inspired by the glorious Tasmanian autumn.  Available from my stall at Salamanca market (see top of blog for the latest stall details).  Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Gay! I had the chance to admire your work on WaWe! You have a lovely blog and your style of illustrations is charming!

    Greetings Leen

    ReplyDelete