Welcome

My photo
Hello, and welcome to my art blog from Tasmania, Australia. I've spent time as a painter, glass artist, book illustrator and scientist. This year I'm training as a literacy tutor and teacher's assistant, combined with working in the studio and the lab. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sketchbook

Bronte Beach, Sydney, weekend of January 30-31st. Is one of these people you?

3 comments:

  1. A lively beach scene, with the bathers all clad.
    It reminded me of another sandy cove.

    Beach Bum

    Baked in the raw and overdone,
    "I can't sit down!" she groaned --
    Victim of the Australian sun
    That leaves no stern untoned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beach people - could we have more? Is the elephant from Brisbane's Gallery of Modern Art?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, the elephant is by me! Wish it was in GOMA.

    ReplyDelete