Welcome

My photo
Hello, and welcome to my art blog from Tasmania, Australia. I've spent time as a painter, glass artist, book illustrator and scientist. This year I'm training as a literacy tutor and teacher's assistant, combined with working in the studio and the lab. If you'd like to see more, please try the links to my folio page or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Gay's work at Saatchi online gallery

I've just joined the Saatchi online gallery.  It's a huge database where you can browse the work of contemporary artists, illustrators, photographers and more - definitely worth visiting.  If you're an artist, you can display (and even sell) your work there free of charge - check it out.  I've just uploaded these and other life drawings, which form the bulk of my 'non-glass, non-illustration' artwork.  To go to Saatchi, click on the title to this post.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog, Gay! My faves are the portrait sketch, and the elephant illustration. Also love the little girl study on the Saatchi website.

    ReplyDelete